- Site – refers to this website; its design, functionality and all of its content and training materials or activities.
- Information – refers to the information delivered on or via this Site including text, imagery, emails, documents or other forms of information and content.
- Administrators – this means staff and tutors that are authorised by ACL to assist in delivering this course.
- Students – student users of the system.
User rights and responsibilities
- This platform, website and training course is provided for you to use by ACL for educational purposes in a way that is lawful and does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of the Site.
- Proper use includes conducting learning exercises and completing assignments or quizzes.
- This platform, website and training course should not be used for commercial gain, be reproduced in any form or used for any other unauthorised purpose commercial, malicious or otherwise.
- Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress to any person, transmitting offensive content, disrupting the provision of the Site and its functionality, impersonating another person by using their log-in details.
Certain pages of the Site permit you to post, send or upload information. Before you do this you should ensure that:
- You own or have appropriate rights to use it.
- It could not be considered defamatory, offensive, criminal, or obscene.
- It does not contain any confidential or personal data about another person or organisation
We are not responsible for any information which you post, send or upload onto the Site and we reserve the right to remove information which we deem unsuitable without notice.
- This platform stores the following details: name, email address, tutor group, password, submitted assessments, progress and grades.
- The system will automatically log IP addresses for the purposes of debugging errors.
- All data is stored securely according to the Data Protection Act 2018 on servers located in the UK. Student records can be accessed by Administrators.
- ACL Training will process your personal data for any purposes connected with your studies, your health and safety whilst on ACLT seminars and for any other legitimate reason. This may include compilation of data regarding your attendance at ACLT seminars and events.
- Information about you may only be disclosed to other bodies as required by law, for crime prevention or detection purposes.
- No sensitive data is captured or shared with external third parties.
- You can contact ACLT to delete your account or request details of your data. Requests or queries in relation to ACLT’s policy on the collection processing and release of student data should be directed to the Head of Operations: ACL Training, Herringbone House, Lion Road, Palgrave, Diss, Norfolk IP22 1AL. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 0203 174 0967.
Termination / change
- ACL reserves the right to cancel or terminate user accounts or the service at any time.
- ACL reserves the right to change the platform, website and training course at any time.
- Terms may be changed at any time without notice.
- Cookies are used by this system to store student progress and to improve the online experience. This information is anonymous and the cookie does not store any personal data, also it does not track your use of any other websites or online services.
- Whilst we endeavour to provide high quality information we cannot guarantee that information provided on or via this Site is correct, error or virus free.
- Addresses of or links to other websites may be provided on the Site for your convenience. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites.
- We cannot guarantee that the Site will be compatible with all hardware or software today or in the future, nor can we guarantee uninterrupted, error-free service.
- All content, including text, images and training materials is the copyright of ACLT.